CS-103 FUNDAMENTALS OF COMPUTER
& IT PRACTICALS
L-0, T-0, P-4
Marks:- Internal 30, External 20, Total 50
- Familiarisation of the computer system and on hand practice on power
on and power off.
- Loading window, closing, maximising, icon shifting & ordering.
- Changing drives and searching files and understanding file extensions.
- Saving files, protecting and unprotecting.
- Formatting floppies and practice on virus recognisation and protection.
- Practice with control panel and file manager.
- Practice with MS Word, Operating and closing document, Preparation
of document, setting of document, familiarisation with various tools, mail-
- Practice with C++ with the help of simple exercises giving on hand
practice and understanding of various features.
- Implementation of simple programmes.
- Internet Browsing.